Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage 1940s Mens or Unisex Burgundy Wool Robe Dressing Gown

Diederik

New in Town
Vintage 1940s Mens or Unisex Burgundy Wool Robe Dressing Gown Asking Price $300.00 USD

The item of sartorial interest listed is a robe/ dressing gown in excellent condition especially for being from the time of Classic Hollywood it looks almost brand new with an excellent shade of burgundy red and excellent hand feel to the wool cloth. The gown comes with belt and is elegantly trimmed in cording around the two pockets, wrists, and around the majority of the dressing gown as pictured. I am happy to provide more detailed measurements however the sizing should fit most medium sized to perhaps even a lean narrow shouldered large. Sorry, my pictures do not do adequate justice and I would be happy to try again if it is of any help.

I am happy to assist with all questions and thank you for your consideration for this quality product. CONUS only and I am not
currently offering returns. As with all my EBAY listings, a portion of the proceeds will go to the benefit of helping St. Jude.

Be well and thank you for your consideration.

Attachments

• IMG_0597.JPG
    IMG_0597.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0598.JPG
    IMG_0598.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 43

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran