Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Marty's Clothing Combinations.

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The dot inversion is very clever. Normally the dots and dots would be a big no-no. I'll have to steal this sometime.

P1010132.jpg

Marty, I love your suits and your color combinations, but I fear medallion ties have never been my favorite. I'm not sure why, as I know they're a classic style. It's just a personal preference thing, I suppose. A lot of the Macclesfields, dots and stripes I can go for. I really like this one, too.:

P1010152.jpg

Marty M.

Vendor
Another guy.

Hi All,
Here's another client's two outfits. He's the kind of guy who'll take the ties off and where the shirts open collar. So we had some fun with lining the inside of his collars and cuffs with some fun fabrics. Thanks for viewing.
Marty Mathis

P1010345.jpg

P1010346.jpg

P1010338.jpg

P1010340-1.jpg

P1010343.jpg

P1010342.jpg

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Marty's clothing combos are always, always fantabulous and what I aspire to. I had a job interview the other day and I was looking at several ties (yes, Fred, two of yours were in the running) with the sportcoat I'd decided to go with (alas, Fred, not yours!) and I'm throwing different ties on three possible shirts and thinking "What would Marty do?" I'm serious!

After said interview and another appointment I had downtown, I had to hang out there a couple hours in case someone could squeeze me in for another interview in another department. I was at Westlake Center, planning to walk across the street to the downtown "main" Nordstrom, and in one of the shops I walked by was a poster of fishing flies. "Hmmm, maybe I should get that to get ideas on what to put with what sport coat or suit like Marty does..." I'm not kidding...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy