Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MBH is Moving: Great Vintage Cleanout! Parasols, Suitcases, Dresses, Hats, Gloves...

moonlight

New in Town
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
Many new items added last night!

Am looking at purchasing some more items from you...have the purses on hold via Eyemo. Tried to PM you but cannot use this function as not used my account enough (always access under eyemo). You have my email...please contact to discuss other items.:)

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
moonlight said:
Am looking at purchasing some more items from you...have the purses on hold via Eyemo. Tried to PM you but cannot use this function as not used my account enough (always access under eyemo). You have my email...please contact to discuss other items.:)

Emailed! ;)

Miss_Bella_Hell

Penny <3s Kenny Brown Distressed Leather Motorcycle Boots...with pink rhinestones. What's better than that? Sz. 9.5.
IMG_0964.JPG

Miss_Bella_Hell

Darhling said:
it would properly cost an arm and a leg in shipping but I looove hatboxes.. sigh.. do you have the measurements for it?

15x16x5. Not sure how much it would cost to ship...but you're probably right. I can go to the PO and have them calculate it for me, if you like.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
15x16x5. Not sure how much it would cost to ship...but you're probably right. I can go to the PO and have them calculate it for me, if you like.

Hmm, it is tempting, but ONLY when you go there to ship out other items!!

Miss_Bella_Hell

Darhling said:
Hmm, it is tempting, but ONLY when you go there to ship out other items!!

No problem! PM me your address so I can get an accurate reading. And if there's anything else you might want...I could put it IN the hatbox... ;)

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
No problem! PM me your address so I can get an accurate reading. And if there's anything else you might want...I could put it IN the hatbox... ;)

Ooooh you are eviiiiil, but in such a gooood way! :D

pm on it's way..

Miss_Bella_Hell

Bathing Suits

I believe this is a modern repro, see tags. This would make this suit a modern 16. Flexible from a 12-18 I'd say. Good butt coverage! Again, I do take returns. Fit can be a pain so I will take things back. SOLD
IMG_0968.JPG
IMG_0974.JPG

IMG_0975.JPG
IMG_0976.JPG

IMG_0978.JPG
IMG_0980.JPG

Target Isaac Mizrahi Candy Striper Bikini from a year back. Top XL Bottom M. Good butt coverage on this too. Scuse my weird self-timed poses. lol
IMG_0969.JPG
IMG_0982.JPG

IMG_0985.JPG

Miss_Bella_Hell

Heather said:
Aw those bathing suits look so good on you, too!!

Thanks! Trust me, I have TONS of swimsuits. The bikinis I wear most are Shoshanna ones (they come in cup sizes) and the one-pieces I have fit me better...this one's a little too big.

Miss_Bella_Hell

clubwitsend said:
if youre getting rid of any more train cases, god, let me know! im bummed i missed that one!!

You know, I got that one on ebay, but the one I use more often I got from Goodwill! They pop up now and then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy