Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MBH is Moving: Great Vintage Cleanout! Parasols, Suitcases, Dresses, Hats, Gloves...

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ok. I'm moving into a smaller apartment! Thus the cleanout. I plan to continue updating this thread with items I am going to part with. Parasols, purses, dresses are definitely going to be pictured here. My boyfriend suspects me of being a vintage hoarder, and maybe he's right. ;) So, here are some things that really ought to get some use. Many more items pictured on the second and sibsequent pages.

To see the updated list of items and the photos all in one place, please go here: http://picasaweb.google.com/hjcanning/TheMoveItemsForSale#. Some photos seem to be randomly disappearing here, so do check the link.

Items include jewelry and bathing suits on the last pages. Keep scrolling through!

OFFERS ENCOURAGED ON ALL ITEMS.

XL vtg parasol, some holes. worth saving. SOLD
Magenta/Schiap Pink new parasaol SOLD
All 1945 Mags SOLD

Keep checking back for more! Some really awesome summer vintage purses will be added. (including a white straw with an anchor clasp)

Miss_Bella_Hell

Purses etc

Wicker Anchor Purse SOLD

Loop Andy Warhol Tote
0402092334.jpg

0402092334a.jpg

Fun flapper-y beaded skinny scarf (BCBG)
0402092335.jpg

0402092336.jpg

0402092336a.jpg

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
You didn't tell me you'd found a place!

Nothing yet, but I'll keep my eyes peeled for stuff you have that I might want.

Miss_Bella_Hell

KittyT said:
You didn't tell me you'd found a place!

Nothing yet, but I'll keep my eyes peeled for stuff you have that I might want.

I know! We just signed the lease yesterday. Want my turquoise boomerang ashtray? Jeremy can give it to you Saturday, assuming you're going to the show?

Eyemo

Practically Family
Not for me..lol!!.. But how much for the three purses and posting to the UK..if you would post to the UK..
Thanks,
Seimon

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Eyemo said:
lol lol lol ...I'm the middle man....lol lol lol

you say that now, but just you wait untill I show up unanounced in Wales and spot you with a cute little lucite purse.. let me know if the little 40s box purse clashes with the wardrobe.. that is exquisite!

Eyemo

Practically Family
I think that went to someone else..:eusa_doh: lol

(acting on behalf of Moonlight..who is to lazy to sign on, thus giving me a reputation...:mad: lol lol )

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Eyemo said:
I think that went to someone else..:eusa_doh: lol

(acting on behalf of Moonlight..who is to lazy to sign on, thus giving me a reputation...:mad: lol lol )

yeah yeah .. SURE!

lol lol lol

Miss Bella - if the 40s box handbag become availible I am very interested :)

Miss_Bella_Hell

You know, I posted that in the classifieds like FOUR TIMES with no interest. Now everyone wants it!! Smuterella got to it, FYI. I should charge her more!! lol

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
You know, I posted that in the classifieds like FOUR TIMES with no interest. Now everyone wants it!! Smuterella got to it, FYI. I should charge her more!! lol

Well, I must admit I rarely come in the classifieds, so it is my own fault. Glad to hear the purse found a great home! :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy