Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Men's DRESS BOOTS to suit all budgets.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Hip Boots?

flat-top said:
Borrowed this from Marineabilly's blog...
I NEED these!! Google search turns up nothing as far as a place to get them.
Wolverine 1000 Mile Addison Tan Inferno
DSC_00023.jpg
If you Goggle them they do come up all over the place, unfortunately all the sights seem to be the new trend watchers. This may mean that the Hip people will be buying them, once again driving prices up. I hope I am wrong! I really like them, this is exactly what I asked about on this thread, a summer ridding boot in brown!

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Stearmen said:
This may mean that the Hip people will be buying them, once again driving prices up. I hope I am wrong!
But if nobody buys them they'll be discontinued in short order. [huh]

Qirrel

Practically Family
When mine got to that level (of "creasiness") i gave up and i haven't polished them ever since. They look better now; i cannot see the ugly finish beneath all the dirt. There is something about the texture of the finish, don't you think?

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Paul Stuart Sales Info

Tomasso - they are great and a good price but shipping to Down Under is USD75!:eek:

Where is the online page advertising the Paul Stuart sales? It does not appear on the main internet site.[huh]

Javelina

New in Town

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21