Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

Men's Pendleton Wool Lodge Shirt, XL Reg.

Retromoto

One of the Regulars
For sale is a Men's XL Pendleton Lodge 100% wool shirt.
Color is called "Oxford Gray/Blue plaid, that said, I see Gray/Blue and Brown colors, It's in excellent + condition. Size is XL Regular. Numbers are AA037-31952-R. It's 9.7 oz., 100% Umatilla Virgin Wool which is machine washable. Only wear I see is slight and at back of collar lining. Have all hang tags and laundry instructions. Bought new. Very comfortable shirt, I usually layer it over a heavy weight T or long sleeve T in the Fall and Spring. I'm 5'-11-1/2" at 185lbs and 45" Chest, It's a great fit. I believe this is a retired color for Pendleton in this model.
Price is $90 Shipped conUSA, Cash, Check or Money Order. No "PayPal".
Thanks for looking, Contact me if you're interested or have questions.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 193
  • IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 190
  • IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 189
Last edited:

Guppy

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I like the color, but I'd take a large... Does it say what they call the color anywhere on the tags?

belfastboy

I'll Lock Up
For sale is a Men's XL Pendleton Lodge 100% wool shirt.
It is a combo Gray/Brown/Blue color and is in excellent + condition. Size is XL Regular. Numbers are AA037-31952-R. It's 9.7 oz., 100% Umatilla Virgin Wool which is machine washable. Only wear I see is slight and at back of collar lining. Have all hang tags and laundry instructions. Bought new. Very comfortable shirt, I usually layer it over a heavy weight T or long sleeve T in the Fall and Spring. I'm 5'-11-1/2" at 185lbs and 45" Chest, It's a great fit. I believe this is a retired color for Pendleton in this model.
Price is $100 Shipped, Cash, Check or Money Order. No "PayPal".
Thanks for looking, Contact me if you're interested or have questions.

I have a number of these Pendleton shirts. They are great I just wish they didn't run small.

Retromoto

One of the Regulars
I like the color, but I'd take a large... Does it say what they call the color anywhere on the tags?
It's called Oxford Gray/Blue Plaid. When looking directly at it, I see Light Gray, Dark Gray, Blue and Dark Brown. Lining inside collar, etc. is dark brown.

Last edited:

belfastboy

I'll Lock Up
I don't find this the case with this particular shirt. One of the best fitting items I've owned.
It is not an XL. Those dimensions are for a large. I am 6'1", 220 with a 46" chest and pretty much a true XL with most manufacturers. I have this before with Pendleton and the measure on their XL's can vary. I know I own a bunch of them.