Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Men's Vintage Clothes for sale: 40s-50s SUITS

LuckyKat

Practically Family
Please don't let these go to ebay, I would rather them go to you guys to match your fantastic hats! Paypal preferred. Prices do NOT reflect shipping. These are great suits to step into if you don't own a vintage suit! If you have something to trade or are looking for something else, please let me know...
Everything is sold as is, in vintage condition, so if you have any questions and/or want more pictures, please ask.

1) Gray DB suit dated 1949 $200
Chest: 40R
Sleeve: 23.5” (+2.5”) (shoulder seam to cuff)
Length: 31” (top of collar to bottom of jacket)
Pant Waist: 32” (+1.5”)
Inseam: 30” (+2.5”)

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

2) Royal Blue Wool Gabardine 40s DB Suit $160
There are a few moth nips (can't see them when suit is on) on the lapel, a couple on the bottom back of jacket, & one on the pants
Sleeve: 25.5” (+1.5”)
Length: 32”
Pant Waist: 32” (+3”)
Inseam: 31.5” (+1”)

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

3) Navy Blue DB Herringbone 30s/40s suit $175
Chest: 40-41R
Sleeve: 24.5” (+1.5”)
Length: 31”
Pant Waist: 36” (but it has 2” of added material & w/o that it’s a 34” waist) Inseam: 30” (+1.5” or more w/ a false cuff)

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

4) Grayish-blue (iridescent) 40s/50s DB suit $160
one small moth hole on side of right shoulder, could easily be repaired.
Sleeve: 25” (+1.5”)
Length: 31”
Pant Waist: 33”
Inseam: 31.5” (+2”)

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

LuckyKat

Practically Family
Bringing back this thread from a couple of weeks ago incase some of you didn't see it...these are great suits @ great prices....don't let them pass you up!

LuckyKat

Practically Family
You can't wear a fedora with jeans! ;-( You have to have your fedora compliment your outfit, which 90% of the time should be a nice vintage suit! Don't waste your fedoras on dingy modern wear when you can go GREEN & wear VINTAGE!

LuckyKat

Practically Family
I will still honor the $20 OFF EVERY SUIT that I posted a couple of weeks ago...otherwise, please make an offer...suits are getting harder & harder to find!

ryanc

Familiar Face
i deff want the grey db suit at at the top! would you take 160 for it!? and i possibly want the navy blue one too but im afraid it might be too big i am a 32 to 33 waist normally but no big deal, anyways ya try to get back to me asap!

ryanc

Familiar Face
oh and also i do have a hat i literally just got about a month and a half ago haha and its brand new wore maybe for an hour, justdidnt end up liking it so much. but its a indy borsalino allessandria custom made for peters brothers hats in fort worth texas. its a nice hat, just indy hats arnt my thing. i paid over 300 for it and its new. so maybe if you would like to trade that for one of those suits and you could give me one of the others for only 120 maybe you would be interested? even if you dont like the hat you could sell it on ebay or on here for at least 300 gaurunteed.

ryanc

Familiar Face
hey benny sent you another message from another phone. my phone is messing up. I do have a 20s boater that you might want, its in mint cond. i little nicks on the side of the brim but only one or two and dont look bad. i believe its a 7 3/4. If you do want that we could maybe trade that for one suit like the grey one or whicher cheaper one you would want to trade. and ill pay for the navy db. anyways give me a shout when ya can thanks again

Fly Boy

One of the Regulars
Hi Benny, Like the look of the first suit very much. I'm 5' 10", a 38"-40" chest and 31"-32" waist so it looks like it would be perfect! Any idea what shipping would be to get it sent over here?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy