Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Men's vintage clothing for sale- my personal collection.

dakotanorth

Practically Family
Here's the latest round of things it's time to part with.
(shouldn't the expression be 'part from' and not 'part with'?)
As always, first come, first served- I check PM's first, then replies here.
I'm willing to consider reasonable best offers and I'll work with you to get a decent shipping rate.
Mustard yellow "Manhattan" label shirt. Definitely a wool blend, but not a heavyweight winter shirt- could be wool and linen? Nice long pointy collars, flap-covered pockets, true 40's style.
Shirt has a few minor issues- a few tiny pinholes, the cuffs are slightly worn, and shown is the spot where someone put a sticker or label; the shirt is still fine in that area, it's just adhesive causing the problem.
Shoulders are 18-1/4" across.
Chest is 22-1/2" across.
Sleeves are 26" long from seam to bottom of cuff.
Body is 28" long from base of collar to the bottom, down the back.
$20 plus shipping.

mustard1.jpg

mustard2.jpg

Next up- Coral pink rayon shirt. Campus label; did they make ANYTHING bad?? :)
Great RARE color, very exotic and tough to find. Lighter-weight rayon. Pick-stitching along the collar and pocket edges. Great stuff!
Edges along the stitching show minor wear- it looks like the shirt was washed a bunch of times. A few faint spots on the front, plus some faint water rings (??) along the right side and right sleeve.
Shoulders are 18-3/4" across.
Chest is 24" across.
Sleeves are 25" long from seam to bottom of cuff.
Body is 27" long from base of collar to the bottom, down the back.
$15 plus shipping.
coral1.jpg

coral2.jpg

Next up, a deadstock Puritan shirt. Killer piece! Tan cotton is strong and fresh. Painted design is black with gold detailing. Note the third picture showing the paint AND the original pin, still stuck in the bottom. Never worn.
Shirt has a few tiny smudges that used to be the fold lines; hard to see since they land next to the pattern.

puritan1.jpg

puritan2.jpg

puritan3.jpg

Shoulders are 19" across.
Chest is 23" across.
Sleeves are 25" long from seam to bottom of cuff.
Body is 29" long from base of collar to the bottom, down the back.
$40 plus shipping.

I still have items from the previous posting, BUT I have updated photos since the previous set were tough to see.
campjack1.jpg

brownpin.jpg

vintageghost

New in Town
Chippewa 1950s engineer boots size 8 black and yellow tag

Looking to trade 1953 size 8d Chippewas and a 1960s Bates leather racing suit for a size 42-46 vintage leather steer or horsehide pics and measurements to those who are interested. Both items are in great shape the boots are near immaculate.The suit is 34-36 chest 32 waist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy