Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mid Atlantic people check in here

gegarrenton

New in Town
Since everywhere else seems to have a thread, who is on the eastern seaboard of the USA around this joint?

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Well, if you include New York as Mid Atlantic, count me in! I consider New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland as Mid Atlantic states, right?
Edit: Duh, I guess you consider Virginia as Mid Atlantic, also. Why the heck not. :)

gegarrenton

New in Town
Well, if you include New York as Mid Atlantic, count me in! I consider New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland as Mid Atlantic states, right?
Edit: Duh, I guess you consider Virginia as Mid Atlantic, also. Why the heck not. :)

People from the North think we're the South, people from the South think we are Mid Atlantic. Nobody wants us!

Boodles

A-List Customer
I fancy that North Carolina is in the deep South, but I think the truth is that it is in the Mid Atlantic.

Interesting, I've never thought about the idea of NC being Mid-Atlantic. Some of the maps on Google give NY to Maryland as Mid-Atlantic. That said, the barrister has said we're Mid-Atlantic so I'm signing in from Mooresville, NC (Actually today at Kiawah Island where it's 31 degrees!)

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
New York is technically Mid-Atlantic... though my area of the Mid-Hudson Valley is only a half-hour or so from the Connecticut border, so I'm really on the cusp of New England. (Actually, the great majority of eastern and northern New York state feels way more like New England than Mid-Atlantic.)

HungaryTom

One Too Many
I thought this thread will be about loungers living on Jan Mayen, Ísland, Açores, Bermudas, Arquipélago de São Pedro e São Paulo, Ascension Island, Tristan da Cunha, Gough Island, Bouvetøya...

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana