Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Midnight Blue cafe Racer arrives....

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That makes you manlier than any of us could ever dream of!
Almost a god amongst men...

LOLLLLLLL !!!!!

Dead boar?! PLEASE.....

J23 kill J23 Kill.jpg

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
I get it. I really lust after the design in pictures but don’t really think i’m a rider type guy, even on the bike.
Speaking of nice leather, like the Cairns too.

sweetfights

I get it. I really lust after the design in pictures but don’t really think i’m a rider type guy, even on the bike.
Speaking of nice leather, like the Cairns too.

Exactly- I loved the style but had to wear it to find out it was not for me.

ai00344

One of the Regulars
Granted I’m looking at this on my phone but I could swear that is Black FQHH! Love the jacket particularly the sleeve zips and the removal of the shoulder gussets. Any other mods, added length perhaps?

sweetfights

Granted I’m looking at this on my phone but I could swear that is Black FQHH! Love the jacket particularly the sleeve zips and the removal of the shoulder gussets. Any other mods, added length perhaps?

Thank you..... Love it.
Tried the Lost Worlds J100 in 3oz horse. Superior leather but the shoulders were too narrow- similar to Aero Board Racer.
I knew from Monitor's exceptional and thick FQHH Cordovan Aero Cafe Racer what to expect from fit.

Size 40.
Sleeve zips on top.
27 inch sleeve length.
26 inch back length.
Added one left side internal pocket- non closure.
Straight back yoke.
Delete external/internal kidney panel.
Kept shoulder gussets.
Delete hand warmers.
Greater splay for start of bottom zipper.

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
Sweetfights, congratulations! Looks really cool!
Btw, you and Ton312 both have always such a cool athletic fit, that I suppose you both might take a part into competitions like Arnold Classic))

ksozay

One Too Many
Great, great jacket! Really happy to see how well it came out. The beauty of that hide is the color change it experiences as you wear the jacket. Over time, I believe the blue/green tones will be easier to see in different lighting. Such a great hide and excellent fit.

Congrats man!

sweetfights

Sweetfights, congratulations! Looks really cool!
Btw, you and Ton312 both have always such a cool athletic fit, that I suppose you both might take a part into competitions like Arnold Classic))

You sir are very kind.
If Ton gains any more muscle he will have to upgrade all his jackets !! :)

sweetfights

Great, great jacket! Really happy to see how well it came out. The beauty of that hide is the color change it experiences as you wear the jacket. Over time, I believe the blue/green tones will be easier to see in different lighting. Such a great hide and excellent fit.

Congrats man!

Thanks.
I could not be happier and do really look forward to the changes over time.

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
You sir are very kind.
If Ton gains any more muscle he will have to upgrade all his jackets !! :)

Well, if so - sir, I've already known what jacket I'd buy from Ton right now - the Bootlegger!)
Actually, I think you and Ton both don't need to gain some more weight and mass - you both look enough massive for Arnold Classic)
If only you are going to take a part into mr. Olympia... Why not?)
Seriously, you and Ton have now possibly the best Cafe Racer's fit ever! Excellent!

Thanks.
I could not be happier and do really look forward to the changes over time.
Wear the hell out of it sweets. Mine looked exactly the same when it arrived but it didn't take long to morph. It first became a grayish/blue then I began to see lots of dark green in it. I was never able to successfully catch the color in a photo. It was delightfully frustrating.

sweetfights

Ton.
The dark green emerald tones yours exhibited was amazingly curious. Never imagined that from a midnight blue. The midnight blue description does not do it justice at all. Ironic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21