Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Military 'woolly pully' sweaters

Sonero

Practically Family
Just an FYI for those members with an Ebay account. There are currently 2 sellers who have BLAUER brand wooly poolys Made in England available for really cheap. I purchased one in navy v neck for $35 US free shipping. Then I purchased a "fleece lined " crew neck one for $41 with shipping incl. after making an offer.

Small is a 36/38 chest. I do believe Blauer commissions OutdoorKnitwear to do their sweaters. At least quality is comparable.

Simply search " Blauer Sweater small "

Also worth mentioning are the fleece lined watchcaps by Blauer for $22. Great quality goes well with these sweaters and peacoats.
20200828_182945.jpg

20200828_183317.jpg

Last edited:

Ticklishchap

One Too Many
Just an FYI for those members with an Ebay account. There are currently 2 sellers who have BLAUER brand wooly poolys Made in England available for really cheap. I purchased one in navy v neck for $35 US free shipping. Then I purchased a "fleece lined " crew neck one for $41 with shipping incl. after making an offer.

Small is a 36/38 chest. I do believe Blauer commissions OutdoorKnitwear to do their sweaters. At least quality is comparable.

Simply search " Blauer Sweater small "

Also worth mentioning are the fleece lined watchcaps by Blauer for $22. Great quality goes well with these sweaters and peacoats.
View attachment 257079
View attachment 257081

Thank you for that and they look great. On our side of the Pond, it is probably easier and cheaper for us to order straight from Outdoor Knitwear! It looks very much as if they are the manufacturer for Blauer.

Ticklishchap

One Too Many
Just took a look at OK, prices are really reasonable, even including shipment to continent. Think I’m going to order one soon. Thanks for the inspiration!

Cheers

Turnip

Please let us know which one you choose.
OKW is a bit addictive: I have been a customer for many, many years.

It was cool enough for a Navy Woolly Pully (from OKW of course) this evening.

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
By the way OKW is still often understood as an acronym for Ober Kommando (der) Wehrmacht over here...;)...so I’ll stay with OK instead.

Cheers

Turnip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112