Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Minty Norshor Leather NS3 Jacket, Russet Cowhide, Size 40

kalev

New in Town
I made the rather stupid mistake of ordering this grand beauty from Mark and then going back to the gym and hitting the weights vice doing the opposite. As such, I was only able to wear this once, it simply didn't fit after my added gym gains. A shame as it is one of the nicest jackets I've owned. The jacket was custom made and near a true size 40. Measurements: P2P: 21 in., Front, from top to end of waist band:24 in., Back, from seam where collar sewn to jacket to end of waist band: 23 1/2 in., Shoulder to Shoulder: 18 in., Sleeves from seam to end of knit cuffs: 25 in., Waist: 18 in. Description from Norshor's website:

"The NS3 is based on the original sporting
styles of the 1920's and 1930's.

The NS3 features two external pockets

with button closures. The left pocket incorporates a smaller compass pocket, secured with rivets for durability and style. Keeping true to the period the pockets are situated slightly higher on the body for comfortable access. The main zipper is a grommet style reproduction from Waldes.
The jacket features a yoked back and two-tone olive/russet wool knits manufactured exclusively for NorShor by a local factory in Minnesota. The jacket uses reproduction 30's cats eye buttons on the pockets and cuffs. The lining can be either a tan cotton twill or wool plaid. The sleeves are lined with organic cotton twill. Available in all hides.

Sizes from 38-48. $950"

I am asking $695.00 shipped within CONUS (overseas buyer please consult me first for postage costs.) If the size fits you, not a bad discount for a beauty worn only once! PayPal preferred. Please PM for interest. Thank You.

ns1.jpg
ns2.jpg
ns3.jpg

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Stunner. Mark makes a hellova jacket. I'm thankful it's too small for me too!

Reactions: A-1

Guardian Enzo

One of the Regulars
I have an A-2 from Mark in cowhide and I can say it's stunningly well-made - hard to imagine any of the big names putting out a better product.

A-1

One Too Many
This is an amazing piece of art! I truly don’t know why there aren’t loads of people wearing his jackets? Is he still on it? Does anyone know?
Those details are amazing. The pockets' curves look so sexy and those button holes are great.
If I’ll ever buy another jacket, I’ll get one of his.

willyto

One Too Many
This is an amazing piece of art! I truly don’t know why there aren’t loads of people wearing his jackets? Is he still on it? Does anyone know?
Those details are amazing. The pockets' curves look so sexy and those button holes are great.
If I’ll ever buy another jacket, I’ll get one of his.

Las posts on his Facebook show that he's going through tough times in his family. Wife's health related issues. I guess that he needs to focus on that for a while.

There are two jackets on his sale page in big sizes, I don't know if they're still available though.

PS: Sorry for the OT but I think it is related.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk