Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mister Freedom: Campus in the Raw

Love this one!!! Awesome!

Oh, and when I first scrolled through the thread without reading your post, I did notice right away that the jacket does indeed appear darker in the second set of photos. There's more color to it, at least. So yeah, I'd say something had taken place. :)

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
The Mister Freedom Campus is a fantastically well made jacket made from beautiful cowhide.
This will be a fun project! Be patient with tanning and don’t rush to treat the leather..

I had one a while back which didn’t fit me all that well, but I was able to partake in some jacket tanning

60DDE142-9657-4E54-B703-715A88DD82D1.jpeg

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
The Mister Freedom Campus is a fantastically well made jacket made from beautiful cowhide.
This will be a fun project! Be patient with tanning and don’t rush to treat the leather..

I had one a while back which didn’t fit me all that well, but I was able to partake in some jacket tanning

View attachment 125631
Boyo, your photo looks like a shot from famous DM "Personal Jesus" video))
That's cool man!

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I really like the jacket as it appears now, but it's got to be fun to know it's only going to look better and better. I'd like to add that you have a great sense of style and color as well: the boots, jeans, belt, and jacket really work well together.

Fonzie

One Too Many
Nice one, maybe you should leave the cuffs buttoned all the time so you can see a real before/after contrast in a few months?

Alphahunter

Familiar Face

View attachment 125631
What size did you have?

Alphahunter

Familiar Face
I had a size 44, which is the largest they make.. it was about a 1/2 inch small for in chest and shoulders..even though I wore it a good bit, it just never felt right. I had to move it on..
The LVC Einstein took its place
Ok, thanks. I’m a 48 so I have to rule this jacket out.

willyto

One Too Many
I had a size 44, which is the largest they make.. it was about a 1/2 inch small for in chest and shoulders..even though I wore it a good bit, it just never felt right. I had to move it on..
The LVC Einstein took its place
Have we seen pics of the LVC Einstein? That's one lovely leather jacket

willyto

One Too Many
I was going to tell you not to obsess too much over it but I think it could be fun to see at least weekly pictures.

Never a fan of artificial sun tan on natural leather but it's your jacket and as you said...it's to freaking warm to wear so putting it under the sun while you're there too it's allowed :D

Powerband

Practically Family
I was going to tell you not to obsess too much over it but I think it could be fun to see at least weekly pictures.

Never a fan of artificial sun tan on natural leather but it's your jacket and as you said...it's to freaking warm to wear so putting it under the sun while you're there too it's allowed :D

I tell myself not to obsess, too, but it’s been a quiet week with little to do other than enjoy the sunny weather, a good book, and some lemonade. It’s been quite relaxing with my feet up in the backyard, and all the more better when I glance up at the jacket tanning peacefully just twenty feet away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21