Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Modern Pin-Up gal Lana Landis! Yowza!

The_Edge

One of the Regulars
During my web travels I accidentally (I'm a married man afterall) stumbled across this gal's web-site and was awe struck. Both at the sweet retro design of the site but also by the proprietor's stunning pin-up gallery. I thought the fine gentlemen here might be interested.

http://www.lanalandis.com/

Pyroxene

One of the Regulars
Well, she's attractive. There's not doubt about that. I just found it great that someone was rediscovering those old style poses. I would like to see more. Not all pin-ups but something along those classic designs. The site design is great. I like the voice with music background soundtrack.

Pyr

Velma Kelly

Familiar Face
Lana is wonderful, indeed! She definitely would deserve some attention but I think she rarely does any modeling these days. But her pictures are stunning. Anyway, she was one of the pioneers bringing classic cheesecake pin-up art back to life alhought she did it only semi-professional or at least that what I've heard. I must say, I don't care if someone is an amateur model or a professional trying to revive pin-up and retro culture if one can only see the fun and true passion behind it all.

Love,
Velma

Brad A. Cox

Familiar Face
I love Lana Landis but then I love all bombshells. Ok, that made me sound like a perve. It can be so hard to be a gentleman when it comes to a lovely lady and expression of it. Lets just say that I would gladly open the door for her or tip my hat to her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters