Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MontyPythonGear.Com

Sergei

Gone Home
With COW being down, my down time has been relegated to this forum and reading the depressing statistics on my 401K plan.

I have found this neat site called:
www.museumreplicas.com

They have a whole section on MontyPython.
0100416_L_000.jpg

I rather fancy the Black Knight Helmet. It won't shrink, taper, no moth damage, etc. A little WD40 or Pecards, would prevent rust. Excellent protection for beginning whip crackers, practicing with your trusty mace, English War Hammer or Castle Battle Axe.

0300202_L_000.jpg

;)

-Sergei
p.s. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Michaelson

One Too Many
My son-in-law makes those, Sergei. Not the one they sell, but he forges his from scratch.....

I've been spending my time at horological sites, Indyfan.com, and old Plymouth sites myself..... :cool:

Regards. Michaelson

p.s. Africian or European variety?

Michaelson

One Too Many
My youngest daughter gave my son-in-law (the one mentioned above) one of these for Christmas. :rolleyes: They were/are available through Spensers gift shops. Regards. Michaelson

farnham54

A-List Customer
You chaps recall the throwing of the cows over the castle wall? Well, I was fortunate enough to visit the castle 2 weeks ago :) Mind you, there's not much naturally funny about the castle...but it was still cool!

Pics as soon as I can,

Cheers,

Craig

Retro Grouch

One of the Regulars
PrettyBigGuy said:
Have you see the new "Black Knight Plush" doll with removable limbs? This is real I swear.

I haven't seen the plush doll but there are action figures of the Black Knight on the market. They are about the size of a 12" GI Joe.

Funny schtuff! :cool:

Tom

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Yeah, I have the black knight 12" action figure. I haven't taken him out of the box, but i think his limbs detach. I should go check on the box.

Oh and the movie is on sale at Best Buy in their 2 for $20 sale this week. I went up there tonight, but they were sold out.

Retro Grouch

One of the Regulars
ITG said:
Yeah, I have the black knight 12" action figure. I haven't taken him out of the box, but i think his limbs detach. I should go check on the box.

Oh and the movie is on sale at Best Buy in their 2 for $20 sale this week. I went up there tonight, but they were sold out.

I'm glad you called it an action figure and not a doll. ;) IIRC the legs and arms came off. I saw one a couple of years a go and thought it would look great sitting on the 'puter monitor at work. This would just give the officemates something else to scratch their heads over. [huh]

Hmmmm. I have worn out two VHS tapes of this movie. Maybe time for a DVD!

Ecky-ecky

Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24