Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

more of my hats for sale, on eBay

havershaw

Practically Family
Well, as part of my bi-monthy day off, I thought I'd list a few hats:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZhavershaw

Got a few 40s Imperial Stetsons that I may list later in the week.
I also have a couple of 40s suits right around size 38, if anyone is interested. They are mostly double-breasted - one is a gorgeous blue. PM me if you're interested.

havershaw

Practically Family
Thanks for the kind words, Mr. H. I definitely have a 'type,' I guess. Probably why I dig those new Indy fedoras so much. They look like what I love old hats to look like.

Yeah, actually, I can explain why I never put the size in my auction title. i've bought a few hats that were too small for me but I fell in love with the way the hat looks, and was willing to have it stretched to fit me better. if I had seen in the auction title it wasn't my size, I might never have looked at it.

So I kind of do that to get a few more looks at my hats.

But, if it makes folks feel better, if I ever have anything bigger than a size 7, I'll put that in the title. So Loungers can know that if I have a larger size hat, it'll always say it in the auction title. Make sense?

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
havershaw said:
But, if it makes folks feel better, if I ever have anything bigger than a size 7, I'll put that in the title. So Loungers can know that if I have a larger size hat, it'll always say it in the auction title. Make sense?

That's how Rilico does his--I know that if there's no size in the title it won't fit me. Sometimes I'll take a look anyway if it's an interesting hat.

Cheers,
Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff