Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Movie hats

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Haven't seen that one. That character looks more Clint than Clint Eastwood! Great caricature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds like him, too, despite being voice by Timothy Olyphant,. I really feel like the makers wanted it to be Eastwood, but couldn't get him to do it.

Seth Duzan

Familiar Face
I enjoyed it as well. Since they couldn't do much to make McKellen appear as a younger Holmes in flashback (40 yrs?) I liked how they used hats & dress to keep the audience from being confused when a scene was in flashback. Made it easy to follow.

It seemed to me that they added more age spots and such for the 'now' moments as well...

Harrison Ford in Cowboys and Aliens.

6b20fe706aaf7450d8c1572754553926.jpg

4d33e732725635cb8f46629f23f9f1c7.jpg

Harrison Ford in Cowboys and Aliens.
From what I've read, Ford didn't want to wear a hat in the movie but was convinced to do so because it's a "western" and because in real life his character, a cattle rancher, would probably have worn one. Once they convinced him, they had a difficult time finding the "right" hat because all of the period correct hats they initially tried looked too much like a certain fedora he's worn in other movies. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points