Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mulholland size 44

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for this detail.

So are you saying the metal snap is visible on the inside of the cuff? I may have to have someone stitch as tiny patch to cover it, if that’s the case. No big deal, just curious.
Not visible from the front and sides. Slightly visible from the back because it's nickel finished.

IMG_3333.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3447.jpg
    IMG_3447.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 204
  • IMG_3446.jpg
    IMG_3446.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 195

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for this! It’s the stud snap that I’m interested in. Does it show metal on the inside cuff?
I’m a watch guy, so that’s why I’m asking:rolleyes:

Great information here as always.
Ahh is that what you meant lol yes, the metal is exposed on the inner side of the cuff and it can scratch your watch. Although the sleeves on the jacket is fairly tight that I have never been able to wear a watch (not that I wear them much), I actually have to unsnap the button when I want to remove the jacket

Seank

A-List Customer
I’ll second what Jin431 said. The sleeves are pretty tight. I have a relatively nice watch and when I wear the Muholland I let the sleeves stay open and don’t snap them. Not because I’m worried of a scratch, but the sleeve gets hung up on the watch and is annoying more than anything.

Brandrea33

One Too Many
Thanks for confirming this guys, really appreciate it.

I’ll have to wait and see I guess, but I suppose the inner patch idea would work if I really think it’ll be a problem.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for confirming this guys, really appreciate it.

I’ll have to wait and see I guess, but I suppose the inner patch idea would work if I really think it’ll be a problem.

Will that patch be sewn? I feel you just might be in luck that you don't need to do it. The placement of the studs is nowhere near where the face/glass (dunno the term) of the watch should be

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy