Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

multiple 30's&40's 3 piece suits for sale! approx 40R w/36"waists!

mike

Call Me a Cab
brown 40's 3 piece....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=180376363610

DSCN0369.jpg

1941 dated peak lapel single breasted 3 piece...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=180376373440
DSCN0340.jpg

30's/40's blue with beautiful green weave 3 piece....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=180376377786

DSCN0360.jpg

mike

Call Me a Cab
anon` said:
Oh, just that the last three or four suits that I've "won" on eBay have all been off BIN listings. I was getting spoiled, not having to bid against other people =)

Oh, I see. I could have should have would have done it that way but you never know with these things. Plus, I recently had a strange buy it now experience that I'd prefer to leave things up to a free market in the future . And! I'd opt to lose money than give more to ebay for their charges. :eusa_doh:

anon`

One Too Many
mike said:
Oh, I see. I could have should have would have done it that way but you never know with these things. Plus, I recently had a strange buy it now experience that I'd prefer to leave things up to a free market in the future . And! I'd opt to lose money than give more to ebay for their charges. :eusa_doh:
I've never sold anything on eBay, so I don't know what their fee structure is like one way or the other. All I really know is that I can't fault you (or anyone, for that matter) for listing auctions rather than BINs, especially in this market. I just enjoy being able to click the little button and not have to think about the "OMG am I gonna get sniped?" whilst wearing out my F5 key in the final minutes of the auction.

BTW~ Those are some fantastic suits. Any particular reason for the sale?

mike

Call Me a Cab
anon` said:
I've never sold anything on eBay, so I don't know what their fee structure is like one way or the other. All I really know is that I can't fault you (or anyone, for that matter) for listing auctions rather than BINs, especially in this market. I just enjoy being able to click the little button and not have to think about the "OMG am I gonna get sniped?" whilst wearing out my F5 key in the final minutes of the auction.

BTW~ Those are some fantastic suits. Any particular reason for the sale?

...I have too many! :eek: I can't believe I'm saying that! hahaha

Truly, I just moved about a month ago and am trying to streamline my vintage suit collection and not become the pack rat that I am genetically programmed to be. Also, I am in the process of buying furniture in my own place. Before, my roommates filled in my gaps but living alone I've got some expenses I don't want to put on a credit card if I don't have to. Ex/I've had my really expensive flat screen tv propped up on a bunch of milk crates for the last month! lol

So please, bid on these suits and help me not come home to a tv that is in a billion pieces :p

anon`

One Too Many
mike said:
...I have too many! :eek: I can't believe I'm saying that! hahaha

Truly, I just moved about a month ago and am trying to streamline my vintage suit collection and not become the pack rat that I am genetically programmed to be. Also, I am in the process of buying furniture in my own place. Before, my roommates filled in my gaps but living alone I've got some expenses I don't want to put on a credit card if I don't have to. Ex/I've had my really expensive flat screen tv propped up on a bunch of milk crates for the last month! lol

So please, bid on these suits and help me not come home to a tv that is in a billion pieces :p
Hah! You sound like me, what with the genetic packrat programming and all that! I'm just at the point now where I'm starting to cull suits from my collection as well, though nothing anywhere near as nice as what you seem to have!

My crystal ball tells me that there will be more bidding to come on at least two of those listings ;)

mike

Call Me a Cab
anon` said:
Hah! You sound like me, what with the genetic packrat programming and all that! I'm just at the point now where I'm starting to cull suits from my collection as well, though nothing anywhere near as nice as what you seem to have!

My crystal ball tells me that there will be more bidding to come on at least two of those listings ;)

I hope so at this point.. gulp! lol

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
Great looking suits sorry to say I have longer legs than that.
I consider buying one for the jacket but it would near impossible finding trousers that match.
Good luck!

Sincerely,
The Wolf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy