Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Musician's hats

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
From Minnesota via Nairobi, Kenya, J.S. Ondara.

181211_RollingStone_J.S.Ondara14911_2.jpg

(Eric Tanner for Rolling Stone)

Not sure what this hat is...I was almost thinking it was a Stetson Fortune and Glory but doesn't look like a dimensional brim.

J Williams

Practically Family
I’m sure someone has posted him before. I haven’t read back far in this thread.

This lad is part of a group of young artists helping to revive real country music in my opinion. He is a fellow Canadian from lower Saskatchewan near the Montana border

24 years old and sounds like he has been smoking marlboros and eating gravel for 50 years. He is pretty much always seen sporting a Stetson western.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
I honestly can’t remember where or when (go figure), but I got the chance to meet and buy his book off senior Gravy. Strange guy, same with the book, but he seems mentally all there or copacetic if you will.

I haven't run into him in a few years, but every now and again, I see his car around Berkeley. He operates a performing arts camp for youth now, called Camp Winnarainbow. My chiropractor said Wavy gave him a sandwich at Woodstock!

RossRYoung

Practically Family
I haven't run into him in a few years, but every now and again, I see his car around Berkeley. He operates a performing arts camp for youth now, called Camp Winnarainbow. My chiropractor said Wavy gave him a sandwich at Woodstock!

Haha a sandy from the Woodstock MC?! Priceless. I want to say I saw him on a college campus several years ago but for the life of me can’t recall where.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21