Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Musician's hats

I saw The Who try to follow The Clash at Shea Stadium in 82'
It wasn't pretty ; )

I've seen The Who five times and The Clash once. I guess it could happen, but that sounds like a stretch. Although, if there was ever an uninspired period in Who history, that would be it. I'll have to take your word for it. Up until the late 80s, the only opener for the Who I didn't see get booed off the sage was Little Steven and the Disciples of Soul. It used to be a kind of tradition.

The only time I ever saw The Clash, they were fantastic, however. Even though the version I saw (May, 1984) wasn't the original lineup. Never saw all of The Who, either, as my first show was the Cincinnati show with Jones after Moonie died.

Playing for tips at Arkey Blue's Silver Dollar Saloon

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

TheGuitarFairy

Practically Family
^^^ One note and you know it's Albert ^^^

Albert, like a lot of those guys from that generation, was really protective of "his" style and we all know Stevie worshipped Albert. FF to that Austin City Limits show with BB, Albert and Stevie.
Stevie's taking a ride and off stage a little, Albert is watching Stevie .. while filing his nails ; ) Showbiz.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko