Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My $7.99 Royal Stetson Stratoliner

silvereed

Familiar Face
Some pics of the Stetson Stratoliner I got on OFAS for $7.99.

strat5.jpg

strat1.jpg

2.JPG

3.JPG

duggap

Banned
Well, let see. The ribbon is too thin, the brim is too short, the crown is too tall, the color is too light, now if it is my size here is my address....:p Seriously, that is a very nice find. I kind of hope you don't change the crease (I still like bash) as it looks really cool. Congrads.:eusa_clap

Spellflower

Practically Family
Holy Moly! What did the listing look like? Wait, let me guess:

"New Stetsen Humburg/cowboy hat"

You will just love this great hat! I've never heard of the brand, but it looks nice! This hat has a price tag that says $10, but you can buy this one used and save a couple of bucks!"

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Don't cha just love it when you get a great hat for less than its original price?

silvereed

Familiar Face
DOUGLAS said:
Don't cha just love it when you get a great hat for less than its original price?

And the shipping was only $5. In my other post I mentioned it was a buy it now for $7.99. Didn't say what size it was....I didn't care. I would make it fit.
I think the seller was in denial. It took over 30 days to receive. By the way..it fits perfect.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Congratulations. You have lived the dream. It will probably happen again, some day (but not too often). We all rejoice with you!!! Isn't this a great hobby? :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner