Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Fedora Lounge Anniversary

SinatraStyle

A-List Customer
It was one year ago today I became a member of the Lounge. I'm not sure exactly when I found the place...I kind of stumbled in through the back door when a google search led me to the Archives section.

I want to thank everyone for sharing all of their knowledge and for making this the best community I've found on the internet.

Here's to MK, the Bartenders, and everyone at the Fedora Lounge. Thank you for a great year!

CHEERS

martinios5.jpg

Cherriexo

Familiar Face
Cheers! I lift my Appletini to you!

I am new here too but Im absolutely enjoying it...'Finally,a group of people that were born at the wrong time of history!'

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Daisy Buchanan said:
Yes, Absinthe!! it makes the heart grow fonder:)

:eusa_clap lol :eusa_clap lol :eusa_clap lol :eusa_clap

Echoing all the other comments, happy anniversary SinatraStyle, and welcome to Maxim!

SinatraStyle - you beat me here by exactly a week. Too bad you're not in Seattle where the Civic Light Opera's next show (opening 3/16/07) is My Way - A Tribute to Frank Sinatra.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Happy Anniversary!

But, try to get that post count up will ya'! It's a little anemic at .51 per day.;)

SinatraStyle

A-List Customer
Mike in Seattle said:
:eusa_clap lol :eusa_clap lol :eusa_clap lol :eusa_clap

SinatraStyle - Too bad you're not in Seattle where the Civic Light Opera's next show (opening 3/16/07) is My Way - A Tribute to Frank Sinatra.

I must say, I'm a bit jealous. I pulled up the site and it looks like it is going to be a good show. I am currently looking forward to "The Rat Pack-Live at The Sands" in April.

SinatraStyle

A-List Customer
Tomasso said:
But, try to get that post count up will ya'! It's a little anemic at .51 per day.;)

I guess I'm a bit of a binge poster. I usually visit a couple of times per day, but the posts come in bunches.

(Sorry for the back-to-back posts...got to get the post count up;) .)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy