Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My fedoras are haunted.

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
dr greg said:
Just remember, you never really own anything of substance, you're just minding it while you're here.

I like that. I've definitely had that thought towards a couple of my old watches, considering they've already lived a lot longer than I could probably expect to. Such vintage items go through so many hands throughout their existence.

EVEN-STEVEN

One of the Regulars
Hey - thanks for the heads up. I had no idea of the origin of the pic. I have it as an animated gif but I was prohibited from uploading it as an avatar. Could you describe the scene it was taken from? What happened to their hats?

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
HAUNTED SUITS.

A gentleman I met at an Art Deco Society/Fedora Lounge function at the Presidio Club in SF a few months ago was wearing an exceptional old suit. He said that he got it from a family somewhere in the Midwest whose grandfather died. They had NO IDEA anyone would want such a thing. THEY thought other people would consider the suit haunted.

Mike1973

A-List Customer
EVEN-STEVEN said:
Hey - thanks for the heads up. I had no idea of the origin of the pic. I have it as an animated gif but I was prohibited from uploading it as an avatar. Could you describe the scene it was taken from? What happened to their hats?

It's the scene where sexy robot Evil Maria is an exotic dancer in the Upper City's Yoshiwara Nightclub... that's a crowd shot of blokes in the audience going crazy over her...

Metropolis00.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn