Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My first bowler

Wyrd

Familiar Face
A Christys, wool Felt, loving this hat already, i expect a few strange (or perhaps stranger in my case) looks whilst wearing it mind. :rolleyes:

DSC07560.jpg

DSC07537.jpg

Unca Dusty

Familiar Face
Wyrd said:
A Christys, wool Felt, loving this hat already, i expect a few strange (or perhaps stranger in my case) looks whilst wearing it mind. :rolleyes:

DSC07560.jpg

DSC07537.jpg

Hello!
The camera angle suggest that classic movie poster from Kubrick's "A Clockwork Orange." You're scaring melol

dwebber18

One of the Regulars
That was my first thought as well when I say the picture. You do wear it well, don't know that I could pull it off.

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Your photo kinda reminds me of the protagonist (sorta) from A Clockwork Orange...not sure if that's a compliment or not, so here's another one: NICE HAT!!!:D

ClockworkOrange.jpg

:D :D :D

EDIT: Damn! It looks like Unca beat me to it...oh well. Nice hat, man, I've always admired bowlers.

Unca Dusty

Familiar Face
One more thing

I also meant to say, Wyrd, that I think that bowler suits you. Wear it with confidence! Anyone says anything, well, ya still have the blade in the cane, right? Own that hat, friend!

pimple

Familiar Face
bowler hat always reminds me the movie.
alex and his droogies wear them really well.

The Good

Call Me a Cab
I've got to say the same as the rest here; your picture sure does give that A Clockwork Orange vibe, and I'm saying that as a compliment! That's a great sort of look for a bowler hat, actually. The suit and bowler look seems to be one of the more common looks associated with modern wearers of the hat, but this works great as well.

Wyrd

Familiar Face
I take been likened to alex as compliment, so long as its not my mental state your comparing ;D lol

I mostly wear t shirts, jeans and the such, but the bowler goes really well (well i think so :rolleyes: ) but if i ever find myself in a suit i shall be donning the bowler with it.

I public tested it at my neices recital (which was packed!) and i didnt get any weird comments... yet. and if they do then, yes, i do have my blade! :rage: This is definately my most comfortable hat so far.

cheers for the compliments guys, would just like to say im liking this forum so far ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran