Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My First Fedora

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
fatwoul said:
Oh, and are you going to do anything with the westerns? Are you just collecting them, or are you going to convert them?

As a proponent of conversion;) would love to see what you could make out of them!

dean

barrowjh

One Too Many
I like it! I have one marathon, not as nice as that one, and one little towncraft (2 1/4 brim). I volunteer for the Knoxville Marathon organizing committee, and I love to wear it to meetings. Everyone there has a marathon cap, and they just don't understand when I describe my hat as a 'marathon.' Yours is a very nice looking marathon!

Nigel

One of the Regulars
Thanks for all the kind comments.

Oh, and are you going to do anything with the westerns? Are you just collecting them, or are you going to convert them?

I am leaving them as they are, I love western hats, maybe add a few straws to the collection next year, almost definitely an OR straw.

Great looking hat, and the proportions work very well for you.

Thank you for that, my wife thought the crown looked a little tall, but as I reminded her it is a little shorter than most of my westerns, it's just the brim is narrower thus making it look a little taller. I'm very happy with it anyhow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrangeRay