Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My first proper hat...

Stas Spade

New in Town
Firstly hi, this is my first post here, though I've been reading for a while.

Secondly, thanks to fedorastore.com for my first hat, I've been wearing 'trendy' variations on the trilby and deer stalker for a while now, but thought it time to get something proper, so I went for http://www.thefedorastore.com/PhotoDetails.asp?ShowDESC=N&ProductCode=516 though now im worried the ribbon isnt wide enough :/

Anyway, I got into hats through iconic cinema I guess. Obviously Indy as a kid, and as I got older I started to appreciate noir, with a particular soft spot for Orson Welles, expecially Citizen Kane and The Third Man.

Also me and the ex go to these burlesque nights that are so popular in London now, and naturally as part of the fun everyone dresses up, so I thought again, better get a hat :)

How do you do?

thefedorastore

A-List Customer
Stas Spade said:
Thanks! Good to be here.

FAO Fedora store: any idea how long it'll take to get to the uk?

Most of our packages are delivered within 10 days to 2 weeks to the UK. However, often sooner. Global Priority is predictable until the package leaves the U.S. BTW, thanks for taking the link to the Lounge. You will enjoy it, and welcome!

Stas Spade

New in Town
A possible 10 weeks? Good lord, the suspense will be unbearable :) I look forward to it! Especially as ive just got a nice new coat that demands a hat.

Oh and as an afterthought to the hat being described as sporty, i must admit im not really a sporty person... unless it comes to cards :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner