Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My first vintage hat

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
And I collared it for only $10! It's a Champ, I'm thinking maybe late 30's or early 40's, has a 2-inch brim. Check it out:

Champ1.jpg

Champ2.jpg

Champ3.jpg

Champ4.jpg

Champ5.jpg

Champ6.jpg

If it's as good as it looks and the seller on the 'bay has said ("excellent condition"), it looks like a winner. What do you think, fellas?

spiridon

A-List Customer
I love the "look" & "lines" of your Champ! I seem to have a soft spot for Champs....why? ........I dunno, just seem to like 'em! Combine that with the price you paid......GREAT DEAL!!:D :eusa_clap

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
great hat
great price
and I love champs

I'd say it's more like 50's though, by the logo and black sweatband. correct me if I'm wrong on this.

anyway- I love it.

RedPop4

One Too Many
spiridon said:
I love the "look" & "lines" of your Champ! I seem to have a soft spot for Champs....why? ........I dunno, just seem to like 'em! Combine that with the price you paid......GREAT DEAL!!:D :eusa_clap
I agree, Jon, totally. Fantastic hat for a stupendous price.

DOUGLAS

WOW!!

That is a great looking hat. What a fantastic find.:eusa_clap

Benny Holiday

Thanks guys

I'm pretty excited about this one. I'll be sure to post some pics when the lid arrives.

Dinerman, I have no idea of the age - it could well be 50's. I'll try to get some better pics up of the hat's interior once I get it.

Douglas, if I look one quarter as good in my hat as you look in your vast collection of exceptional headwear, I'll be an extremely happy man.

J.B.

Practically Family
Ooh, Congratulations, Benny Holiday!! :)

You are gonna love that Champ hat! The first thing you'll want to do after you open the box is to "Feel the Felt"... :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred