Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My fun hillbilly hat liner

hatsandcanes

Familiar Face
2BCB4FA9-77AD-4F55-B08B-B04F497623B2.jpeg
I wanted something unique for my everyday non- formal hat and I came up with 3 designs. I still have some fitting left but this is one of them. The other two ..... one has an Indian Chief brand cane sugar and the other has a big old hog for Hog brand feed. What do you think? Tacky or fun...
Many thanks,
Randy

View attachment 232784 I wanted something unique for my everyday non- formal hat and I came up with 3 designs. I still have some fitting left but this is one of them. The other two ..... one has an Indian Chief brand cane sugar and the other has a big old hog for Hog brand feed. What do you think? Tacky or fun...
Many thanks,
Randy

Who says it can’t be both: tacky and fun! I’d love the have one in a few hats I own. Nice job!

View attachment 232784 I wanted something unique for my everyday non- formal hat and I came up with 3 designs. I still have some fitting left but this is one of them. The other two ..... one has an Indian Chief brand cane sugar and the other has a big old hog for Hog brand feed. What do you think? Tacky or fun...
Many thanks,
Randy
I like it. But I'm a mix of Hillbilly and Swamp Crackers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy