Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My hats over the last year or so.

Rundquist

A-List Customer
Here's my sage Optimo.

P3220001-vi.jpg

P3220003-vi.jpg

P3220005-vi.jpg

P3220014stitch-vi.jpg

P3220014-vi.jpg

P3220013-vi.jpg

P3220012-vi.jpg

Aye Matey! (the sun's in my eyes)
Ayematey-vi.jpg

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member

Stingy brims are a good look for you. I like the welts, too.

Ooh, I like the dual Apple LCD's too. I have two 20s at work. Are those 20s or 23s?

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member

Can I make a guess and see if my eye is getting better at identification after a couple of years?

I'm going to guess around 2 1/8"

Rundquist

A-List Customer
You know, I don't have any idea how wide the brims are on these hats. Graham would know, or else I guess I could measure them. I prefer to wear my brims up, which always makes the brims seem more narrow than they are (which is not a bad thing in my book). Cheers

Rundquist

A-List Customer
epic610 said:
what are the names of the models you have . . . or were these all custom-made?

I bought them all via the internet/telephone. The only model that I know for sure is the grey one (or Mercury - I found my old sample). The Mercury hat is a "Bellair". Graham at Optimo would have all the records of each hat. If you like a particular style, all you have to do is ask him about one of Adam Rundquist's hats and he could narrow it down. Cheers

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Great hats! You wear them well. I especially like how bold that ribbon is on the first hat. You must have a color for every occasion. Your choice of hat style certainly suits you.:eusa_clap

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member

Graham has what looks good on you down pat.

I hate to ask..... but how many you have now? You really must have a hat for ALL occasions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner