Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My leather jacket database.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Langlitz, Columbia, Size 43XL, 2019:

Pit to pit: 23”
Back length: 27.5”
Front length: 21.25”
Bottom hem: 19.5”
Shoulders: 20”
Arms length:26”

Weight: 2.50kg / 5.56lb

e9KsOl3.jpg

GeAjJu2.jpg

LWAFe6m.jpg

Review: https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/langlitz-columbia-and-cascade-review.99985/

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
What an impressive collection, Carlos! Most of them are really beautiful. My personal favourites are your new LW Leathertogs, Himel Chevalier, LW J-23 and even if you're not a typical half-belt guy (don't get me wrong) your GW Imperial looks amazing! I guess I missed that you got that one. Did you buy a used one on Classifieds or did you receive it directly from John (after 3-4 years waiting time??)? Is it made of Shinki or Italian HH?

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
What an impressive collection, Carlos! Most of them are really beautiful. My personal favourites are your new LW Leathertogs, Himel Chevalier, LW J-23 and even if you're not a typical half-belt guy (don't get me wrong) your GW Imperial looks amazing! I guess I missed that you got that one. Did you buy a used one on Classifieds or did you receive it directly from John (after 3-4 years waiting time??)? Is it made of Shinki or Italian HH?

Thank you Robbie, I have to say the LW Leathertogs is also my favourite. LW is the peak of the mountain for me, i don't think there is anywhere else for me to go after that...
The Imperial was the one Terry sold in the classifieds a while back. Unfortunately it was too large for me and i sold it on to another TFL member. It was Shinki, very nice Shinki at that, thicker than other Shinki i had before.
I got a refund from JC last year, 4 years being ignored was enough for me... So unless i get very lucky there won't be another GW for me.

I'd call it a day with the Leathertogs, though many others fit you equally well to warrant a place in the wardrobe.

Lee Storm Rider fits you exceptionally well, too. Beautiful jacket.

But man, wish I had anything to trade you for the 618. I just love that jacket...

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
I'd call it a day with the Leathertogs, though many others fit you equally well to warrant a place in the wardrobe.

Lee Storm Rider fits you exceptionally well, too. Beautiful jacket.

But man, wish I had anything to trade you for the 618. I just love that jacket...

My top three right now are the Leathertogs, the Columbia and the Storm Rider...

The 618 comes with a fleece collar, it also has fleece in the wrists Cal style.

Vm4hVvB.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo