Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Lost worlds Test 44R arrived

That is something that happens on the server side.
I guess Ill send a test email and see what happens. When is the last time you got that response?
It can be totally normal, and not him...

Hammerklavier

One of the Regulars
That is something that happens on the server side.
I guess Ill send a test email and see what happens. When is the last time you got that response?
It can be totally normal, and not him...

I know, but I didn't send him a new email, I just replied our previous email, our previous email as many as 12 emails are no problem, the problem occurs on my second email after I received my jacket

l0fielectronic

Practically Family
Yes, thank you, that shows he is avoiding me, I also send a email to his another email on this morning , no response

If you read the error message you posted earlier, it says the recipient hasn't received your email. So he won't know that you've emailed. What is happening is earthlink is having some kind of error and not accepting your email for some reason.

I have this same problem with someone I know on a yahoo account. Sometimes emails go through, sometimes they get rejected and bounce, but either way the recipient won't know the email has been rejected so they aren't avoiding you, they don't know you have emailed.

If you have another email account I'd suggest trying to email from that, if not, I'd leave it 12 or so hours and try again. Have you added any large images in your email? I wonder if they are too big for earthlink, is a possibility?

Are you having yours remade? Stuart is quite good as sizing people and this jacket seems like it must've been an off the rack or saalepage purchase. In my experience he never misses the mark, especially by such a wide margin. I have a hard time believing this was custom ordered and that he'd blow the numbers so ergregiously. Not that it couldn't happen but it seems far out of character.

Hammerklavier

One of the Regulars
Are you having yours remade? Stuart is quite good as sizing people and this jacket seems like it must've been an off the rack or saalepage purchase. In my experience he never misses the mark, especially by such a wide margin. I have a hard time believing this was custom ordered and that he'd blow the numbers so ergregiously. Not that it couldn't happen but it seems far out of character.

This is the returning jacket by one of his customer because fitting (according to him), it is not a sale jacket, I don't quite understand what you far out of character, thanks
I didn't returned this jacket since I don't want wait for a month and I need this jacket now, I don't find any problem in terms of fitting. Today I wear this jacket in Baltimore with only t shirt underneath, it doesn't bother me, the temperature is 2 censuis degree.

This is the returning jacket by one of his customer because fitting (according to him), it is not a sale jacket, I don't quite understand what you far out of character, thanks
I didn't returned this jacket since I don't want wait for a month and I need this jacket now, I don't find any problem in terms of fitting. Today I wear this jacket in Baltimore with only t shirt underneath, it doesn't bother me, the temperature is 2 censuis degree.
It does seem too large to me but if you are happy with it and it fits your need my opinion is just that. By out of character I simply meant he rarely over sizes the finished garment. Stuart is quite good at producing trim yet functional fits in his jackets. I'd just be surprised that he would custom cut this for you if he had your numbers.

Hammerklavier

One of the Regulars
It does seem too large to me but if you are happy with it and it fits your need my opinion is just that. By out of character I simply meant he rarely over sizes the finished garment. Stuart is quite good at producing trim yet functional fits in his jackets. I'd just be surprised that he would custom cut this for you if he had your numbers.

Thanks, I understood, next time I will have custom suburban, but I have no problem if you said too large, your Johnson jacket is just perfect......

Azog

Familiar Face
Does Lost Worlds leather have a nice or strong smell? I've never noticed comments on the smell of their leather.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21