Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new avatar... finally got a smart phone...!!!

emigran

Practically Family
Got rid of the Star Trek flip phone finally... for a new Droid Turbo... it's great fun... specially with my limited vision it really helps ...
My new avatar is a VS Custom... Granite 5 3/4 OC, 2 1/4 Brim, Charcoal ribbon, Wide diamond bash... It's one of my favorites...
Gotta learn now to post pix in a thread.

Last edited:

GHT

I'll Lock Up
My new avatar is a VS Custom... Granite 5 3/4, OC 2 1/4 Brim, Charcoal ribbon, Wide diamond bash... It's one of my favorites...
It took me a while to realise that you are describing a hat. I thought it was some sort of technobabble for your new smart phone.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good for you sir. If you have questions on posting ask a pre-teen or teen for assistance. I ask the female gymnasts I coach and they teach me oodles of great stuff. My experience is that you do have to listen to a bunch of pop stuff, gossip or other things I would not imagine talking about in getting to my answer. It works and I am learning about things I would never have imagined knowing.

Congrats. Goggle pic posting on Fedora Lounge and you should be rewarded with directions to post - or find a pre-teen/teen.

Best, Eric -