Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new Cafe Racer...is it you?

JanSolo

Practically Family
It's an (Aero) Cafe Racer in disguise. The basic pattern of all panels is 100% Cafe Racer but I added a fur collar, pockets with flaps and other bits and pieces... These minor alterations make it hard to detect the Cafe Racer inside this semi custom jacket.

Navin323i

Practically Family
Nice jacket, Jan! Funny thing when I saw your post here... I didn't notice this is an older thread of yours from last year and I had forgotten that I'd seen this post before so when I looked at your pictures and saw your "action picture" I said to myself... man, this is the second jacket that I've seen Jan pick his nose while wearing it. lol

ukali1066

Practically Family
GREAT jacket, I love the overall style and cut of it....superb

And....you have catalogue model good looks...so you can get away with the grumpy look ;)

JanSolo

Practically Family
Thanks everybody! That's quite an old thread and I think it's really amazing that it's been dug up once again.

And....you have catalogue model good looks
Err, no!! But thanks anyway.

Navin, from now on I will include a "nose picking" picture with every new acquisition...just for you!

Navin323i

Practically Family
JanSolo said:
Thanks everybody! That's quite an old thread and I think it's really amazing that it's been dug up once again.

Err, no!! But thanks anyway.

Navin, from now on I will include a "nose picking" picture with every new acquisition...just for you!

lol Please don't. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy