Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new jacket and some MAJOR NEWS to share with you all...

Navin323i

Practically Family
Hello Gents,

Tomorrow is the big day. I leave for Barcelona and will arrive in Barcelona in the morning their timezone on the 17th. I'll have a 5 hour stopover in Canada, hence why the arrival is the 17th morning.

In case I don't get to update this thread again before I leave, I want to sincerely thank you all for the amazing support you've shown me and the positive vibes you've sent my way. It's deeply appreciated and I look forward to representing the USA and representing Parkinson's patients worldwide as I make history as the world's first Parkinson's Paralympic athlete.

I'll be sure to post the link to the NBC News television feature that was done on me as soon as I get the link to it (last week of June or first week in July is the anticipated airdate on TV).

Thank you all! :)

Last edited:

Dumpster Diver

Practically Family
Dont fall asleep at the Train station in Barcelona or they will steal your bags right from under you! Even if its your pillow!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ