Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new M-422 Navy Jacket

thor

Call Me a Cab
What a GREAT looking jacket! Just a bit of advice: when you start to sell jackets, please provide lots of detailed measurements for sizing purposes. It will avoid alot of e-mailed questions later on!
And clear, close-up detailed photos of your jacket will help to sell your product. It looks like a quality jacket and I wish you the best of luck!

Frankzhang2011

New in Town
Thanks your advise.
I will provide any measurement and detail picture of jacket.

What a GREAT looking jacket! Just a bit of advice: when you start to sell jackets, please provide lots of detailed measurements for sizing purposes. It will avoid alot of e-mailed questions later on!
And clear, close-up detailed photos of your jacket will help to sell your product. It looks like a quality jacket and I wish you the best of luck!

4444Design

One of the Regulars
Looks pretty good!

Do you have a homepage or maybe TB-shop?

have been living in BJ for some 7 years and still some good contacts there - maybe would be a chance to drop off some of your products to show to some dealers here in Europe

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Andy F is a much-loved member the Lounge here with a unique style all of his own, who also represents the Bill Kelso label here. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred