Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new M-422 Navy Jacket

Frankzhang2011

New in Town
The first time, I try the M-422 jacket which is perfect fit and collar looks great.
Leather color:Seal
Thickness:1.2mm
Vegetable tanned

IMG_0777_526F672C_zps8613e4e6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
You have real talent. In that photo the jacket fits perfectly, no flabby torso or sleeve tunneling. Tell us about the leather you used and are you going to make jackets for sale?

Frankzhang2011

New in Town
Many Thanks!
I plan to sale recently and I can make garment according to your size.
This leather use vegetable tanned goatskin(1.2mm) form Euro and Zipper is Reproduction Talon.
You have real talent. In that photo the jacket fits perfectly, no flabby torso or sleeve tunneling. Tell us about the leather you used and are you going to make jackets for sale?

Justhandguns

Practically Family
Wow, looks really cool. Which part of China are you located? And do you have a close look at the tag you've got?

devilish

A-List Customer
Looks a nice first try. Very close to spot on, especially in fit. The only thing I think looks a little off is the pockets. They look a hair too long and slightly high up but that's an easy fix really. Well done for having the courage to make something you love and good luck with for the future.

Frankzhang2011

New in Town
Thanks for useful suggestion.
I am also feel the pocket and will revise in the next sample.

Looks a nice first try. Very close to spot on, especially in fit. The only thing I think looks a little off is the pockets. They look a hair too long and slightly high up but that's an easy fix really. Well done for having the courage to make something you love and good luck with for the future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails