Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new Real McCoy's Buco J24

Benj

One of the Regulars
Hey guys...

I've had this for a couple months now but have been too lazy to post or take pics... but I thought I'd finally get around to it!

This is an RMC Buco J24 (40) made of shinki horsehide that will go from black to brown eventually. It pretty easily goes brown on the edges but not really on the elbows or main parts of the jacket unless you're very intentional about it... the leather is incredible, smells amazing, has the perfect amount of shine, and for my tastes fits me perfectly.

skTjvgg.jpg

QFkQJlq.jpg

ue9dz1r.jpg

VIARxXg.jpg

69UrC1U.jpg

Benj

One of the Regulars
Thank you guys!

The jacket is amazing but what I’m so happy about is the fit. It’s one of those jackets that just feels right to wear and walk around in. Not just standing in.

I hope I can show you some evo on it eventually:)

Woodyear

Familiar Face
Jacket is dope man, absolutely but that tightness across the chest will make it extremely hard to wear zipped up with anything but a t shirt and may get increasingly annoying as time goes on and the novelty fades. It looks to be even tight enough to activate the gussets on the back which is pretty genuinely tight if you ask me. Length and everything else looks just about right to me though, I’d just leave it open if I were you.

Benj

One of the Regulars
Yeah, I live in socal so I really don’t need to zip it out. Also, I think that it looks better open anyway.

In the pic I’m wearing a heavy sweat underneath it but I just posted it zipped for reference.

Definitely a jacket to be worn open!

It looks very nice! Fits you even better, I think. It's snug but it's a cool jacket and should be worn so.

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Hey guys...

I've had this for a couple months now but have been too lazy to post or take pics... but I thought I'd finally get around to it!

This is an RMC Buco J24 (40) made of shinki horsehide that will go from black to brown eventually. It pretty easily goes brown on the edges but not really on the elbows or main parts of the jacket unless you're very intentional about it... the leather is incredible, smells amazing, has the perfect amount of shine, and for my tastes fits me perfectly.

skTjvgg.jpg

QFkQJlq.jpg

ue9dz1r.jpg

VIARxXg.jpg

69UrC1U.jpg
Any evolution pics of this one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran