Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new Vintage Silhouette:1940's style from Art

Akubra Guy

New in Town
TASTEFULL AND ELEGANT

A timeless look with the hat crowning it all. Sharing it with your beautiful daughter--PRICELESS! :eusa_clap

Doing a B&W would be classic and then planning to pass the photo and complete set of clothing along to your daughter later in life would be a powerful act of love and something she would hopefully cherish. It's an emotionally powerful thing when it happens accidentally--why should we not plan for it, that would make it more so.

duggap

Banned
Sefton, I really like the hat. I have one of the ultra lights from Art and it is one of my favorites. And your style is timeless and looks great. Fits good too.:)

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks for sharing the great photos Sefton. Your daughter is truly the most precious of gifts, what a little cutie! The fine product of Art's exemplary talents only adds to your bounty. Congratulations on both counts!

HungaryTom

One Too Many
Congratulations Sefton

First of all for for the beautiful little angel!!!

Second for being such an elegantly dressed father having the first 3 months behind you...you did not sleep too much did you? Most dads have only the energy left to wear only T shirts and joggings....

The hat of Art Fawcett...magnificient, great color harmonies superb materials.

Great.

Tom

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thank you for all the kind comments Gents and Sefton, your baby is just TOO adorable!! Makes me miss my 6 month old grandson that I don't get to see often enough. Enjoy your time with her, she'll grow WAY too fast.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav