My official hello

Discussion in 'The Observation Bar' started by binkmeisterRick, Feb 25, 2005.

1. binkmeisterRick

binkmeisterRick A-List Customer

Hey, gang! MK was kind enough to unlock the door for me so I could come in. My hat is off to you, sir. ;)

There are many familiar faces who I recognize from COW, so to all of you, you may as well save me the trouble of lifting your wallets and just give them to me now. :cool: As to everyone I don't know here, thanks for having such a cool place for me to delve even further into my love and interest of vintage clothing, hats, and the whole kabob. I've been lurking the past couple of days and really like what I see! Here's to a "new" place to meet and greet! :cheers1:

(You DID warn them, right, Michaelson?)

bink

2. Michaelson

Michaelson One Too Many

Uh, yeah, sure I did. :rolleyes: :cheers1: Welcome, bink! Regards. Michaelson

3. Mr. Sable

Mr. Sable A-List Customer

Is Michaelson getting a cut from the wallet kitty now?

(that sounds so weird you may as well run with it).

What's the story on the avatar, Bink?

4. Michaelson

Michaelson One Too Many

You misunderstand, friend Sable. It's better to know where bink IS than wonder if he's lurking somewhere close by...so no, I'm getting no cuts. I'm just watching our back. (grins) ;) Regards. Michaelson

5. binkmeisterRick

...Which leaves me open to pick Michaelson's pocket...

And wallet kitties aren't recommended. You have to feed and care for them. There's nothing worse than realizing the wallet kittly left a stinky dump in your back pocket.

As for the avitar, I was playing around with making a Merry Melodie-eque cartoon avitar of myself when on a macabre lark I decided to see what it would look like with my head on a platter. I figure it added a nice dash of color. ;) I think I'll play around with this likeness in the future...

bink

6. Mycroft

Mycroft One Too Many

Welcolme and enjoy your self.

7. Brad A. Cox

Brad A. Cox Familiar Face

Head on a platter. Alrighty!!! How cool is that anyway. It's sick and gross and I really like it. Don't have one of them. I am gonna tinker with the idea. Something wicked comes from the mind of a drinking man. Oh I mean thinking man. :cool2:

8. binkmeisterRick

Brad, I may know you! The name sounds familiar, anyway. You take exit 59 to Upland, off I-69, if I remember correctly. Have you been to Fort Wayne recently? Are you a fellow musician? Are you paranoid that you're being watched now? :cool:

bink