Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Short Films

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
I didn't have much luck having this in a Moving Picture thread and because they are technically part of display casing. I'd like to try one more time. :)

I haven't had a lot of opportunities to share my short films to folks so here are a few I'd to share with the loungers. I hope you all (or whoever sees them) enjoys. :)

Night Of The Living Doll - Silent/Horror

And One - Silent/Sports/Fantasy

Big Geno's Money - Crime, One Minute Film

Family - Silent/Sentimental

Star Trek Green Screen Test

No Title, No Story - Silent/Art Film

Grover! - Beast Trailer

Lobster's Day Out - Silent/Comedy

The Torture Chamber - Crime/Drama

and last but not least,

Chaplin and Shaplin - Silent/Comedy

A little side note on Chaplin and Shaplin. The day began when I walked out into my backyard with a handful of random costumes. It wasn't until halfway through shooting it that it was to be a Charlie Chaplin type picture.
There was no story until it got into the cutting room.

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
CharlieH. said:
I tried watching them, but for some reason the plug-in won't work. I only get a blank screen.

Do you have the lastest version of Quicktime?

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/

HadleyH said:
happyfilmluvguy, that was good!!" The Lobster"s Day Out" was fun. Where did you get that strange costume? I loved it! lol

The lobster costume was a rental for Halloween. I had it for the weekend and called a friend up and he filmed what you see. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes