Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My two vintage fedoras cleaned and restyled

Bud-n-Texas

Practically Family
The Duke said:
Thanks Bud-n-Texas, what color is the wormser you have? would like to see some pics.

It is the Rambler mod., same type bow. I realy like it, they remind me of the gill openings of a shark.

MVC-267F.jpg

MVC-268F.jpg

The Duke

One of the Regulars
Wow! Bud-n-Texas that wormser is very nice! and the unique ribbon wormsers have are sharp.

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I KNOW I would look good in those hats, and I would love owning them! They look like prime Douglasian examples, and that's pretty good collecting company to keep! You've got to be proud of those, and with good reason! (You too, Bud-n-Texas!)

dean

NewMexExpat

One of the Regulars
I'm with ya there.

The Duke said:
... the c-crown blocking I take a liking to, my straw fedora has a c-crown a.k.a (teadrop style) shape ...

Very nice looking hats, Duke. I heartily agree on the c-crown; both of my felts have one, and I hope to get one into my panama, as well.

That Wormser looked nice when you got it, I think, but it looks even nicer now.:eusa_clap

Regards,

- Mark

The Duke

One of the Regulars
Mojave Jack said:
Great hats! I especially like the Wormser. That's another brand I'm not familiar with. What's the story on their history and quality?

The only thing I really know about Wormser Mojave Jack is that they have been around since 1928. Here is two links about the last wormser hat store around in Chattanooga Tennesee.

http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms...d=2930&purchase_type=ITM&item_id=0286-7843137

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_25117.asp

Someone else in the lounge probably knows more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff