Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need some help picking a red nail polish!

RitaHayworth

One of the Regulars
Hi Ladies!

I recently bought these shoes, which to me are kind of vintage-ish looking, and I was wanting to team them with a red nail polish - which would be the best one?

product_details.aspx

Shirin

A-List Customer
I was at Ulta yesterday and picked up a bottle of Red Carpet Red, Ulta brand. Their polishes were on sale for two dollars and its a very beautiful pure red. I think that sale ends next saterday.

Blondie

Practically Family
I found THE BEST vintage red nail polish at Sephora
Its part of the Sephora/OPI range , its called Personal Shopper,
just wish they made it in a matching lipstick !!!!!!!!!!!
I can post a pic of it, but would not reflect the true beautiful colour, best to visit a Sephora store and have a look.

GlamourDoll

Familiar Face
My fav red nail polish is Opi's Red Red Rhine.

It is the purrect shade of red. There is no sparkle to it. Which works if you would like to match up a red lipstick with it. It looks like a shade ladies would wear in the 40's. And no worries about trying to buy it cuz most nail salons carry it.

And you only need 1-2 coats.:D

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
You should do a search for nail threads here. I believe there may be one all about red nail polish.

Ultimately, don't pick a polish just because it looks good with your shoes shoes - people won't be seeing them right next to each other. Pick a red polish based on how well it looks with your skin tone. Besides, those shoes are black and cream - ANY red nail polish will look good with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner