Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need some help

riosfernando

New in Town
Greetings to all.

I am in dire necessity and I know that some of you probably could help me. A weeks ago someone enter in my home and steal some things. In their search for money (???) the tore apart my hat boxes. Thanks God they were not a hat lovers so they do not steal any of my hats, but now, I need hat boxes for them. I am looking for cardboard hat boxes, similar to the ones that came in the mail, with the hat rounded protection in the middle of the box and a plastic handle. Does any one knows where I can buy it?

Ladies and Gentlemen you are my last resource. I apologized for my English, but it is not my main language.

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
ebay is the easiest place to find hat boxes. Just type in "hat box" in the search area and you will find a wide selection. Other than that you may find some at a western supply store as they sell a lot of western hats also see if there are any hatters that live close to you.

fedoralover

Magus

Practically Family
You can also try Goodwill stores....there are usually several floating around. You might even run across a hardshell zip up one. (saw one of those of $3 last week...in the cart of that gal who beat me to it. grrrr ;-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy