Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need to Shed Some Hats

PhilS

One of the Regulars
Camp Draft
IMG_1006.jpg

PhilS

One of the Regulars
To everyone who has expressed interest in any of these hats, on or off list, I'll get back to you as soon as I find out which ones my spouse likes enough to let me keep them (in addition to the ones I haven't posted).

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I clicked on your user name, followed that to all of your posts, scanned for anything that looked like it was about posting a photo of a hat, ended up at the OR Guild, cut and pasted the photo link into my browser (for whatever reason, the link was broken), backed the url from www.photobucket.yourfolder/thinribbons to www.photobucket.yourfolder.

If your photobucket account is unlocked, anyone can see all of your photos at anytime. I'm really far from knowing much of anything about computers, but knocking off everything after a / as a way of getting to an index is just easy.

This is pretty funny - I assume you bagged this from the post when I bought them. The right hat is an Art Fawcett on a bust of Shakespeare. The left is the 7 3/8 Open Road with the new ribbon that Art reconditioned.

ph33nyx

New in Town
You have some beautiful hats there. I would make an inquiry on price, but I'm still waiting to get my first one to see how things go.

Bebop

Practically Family
This is one of the most confusing and wackiest classified threads in a long time. First no photos, then no prices, now "I'm not sure I want to sell". lollol

PhilS

One of the Regulars
My sincere apologies to all. I had not posted this as a classified in the first instance. I was merely sending out some feelers about what to do if I sold some of these hats. People complained about no pictures, so I posted some, and then the thread got moved to classifieds. I'd be pissed myself. In fact, I am. At myself.

PhilS

One of the Regulars
Also, the thread about the VS for sale elsewhere made it pretty clear that it's difficult to realize anything close to what one paid. Not a surprise, given the customization involved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo