Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero 59'er HWM

Mark

Practically Family
Beautiful and the fit is spot on perfect! These HWM’s absolutely must land exactly where yours does. SUPERB!
Thank you ton312. I am used to a slightly longer jacket but it feels right where it is.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
congrats, the fit looks perfect, the hide looks like dyed through and tumbled into softness, I think this kind of hide will develop shiny smooth patina on the elbow, around the collar fold and around the sleeve wrist and the peak of the creases with wear as some of the grain is buffed flat into shine

Mark

Practically Family
congrats, the fit looks perfect, the hide looks like dyed through and tumbled into softness, I think this kind of hide will develop shiny smooth patina on the elbow, around the collar fold and around the sleeve wrist and the peak of the creases with wear as some of the grain is buffed flat into shine
Thank you. I had not given much thought to how the leather well develop but I hope it does develop as you say. I think on balance I prefer Steer to Horse, love the grainy look. Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana