Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero ANJ-4 (pic heavy)

devilish

A-List Customer
Very nice piece of kit. They are by far the best US Forces shearling. I hope that by this time next year I'll be flush enough to get one??

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Thanks! Fantastic to see all this love for an often-overlooked style - I wonder if it had been done originally as redskin and russet it might be more popular. I'll try and get weighed later this weekend when I can get some fit pics taken. I would say that it is a bit heavier than my Irvin, but not prohibitively so.

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
looks superb Craig. Need to slim just a bit to get into mine :)
Merry Christmas to all out there, I hear you are in for a blaster up north.

Edward

Bartender
Thanks! Fantastic to see all this love for an often-overlooked style - I wonder if it had been done originally as redskin and russet it might be more popular. I'll try and get weighed later this weekend when I can get some fit pics taken. I would say that it is a bit heavier than my Irvin, but not prohibitively so.
I'd say it's the same old saw: not enough of them in action in ww2 photos, and Steve Macqueen never wore one...

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Carried it back. It was particularly balmy over in Gala yesterday. It seems to have cooled down again over here, though, so I think next week will see it getting a proper road test at some point (rain permitting!).

I think you're right, Edward. Basically, what we need is a high profile celeb to appear in a film wearing one and we should be back in the game.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner