Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero Board Track Racing shirt in tumbled cordovan

Brettafett

One Too Many
It is absolutely spot on: you can just about see it there, but the shape is fantastic. Even though it's slim, I can still wear a sweatshirt underneath it, so it's good and flexible. You're absolutely right as well, Mr F, it's a satin lining right the way through, including sleeves, with leather pads in the arm pits to accommodate ventilation holes and, I guess, guard against excessive wear. The BMW is on the 'maybe' list...;)
Oh, and those are my umber Gustins I'm wearing there.

Great jacket, nice one. Its a size 38 yes?

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
It is indeed a 38. Denny was concerned that a 36 would be just that bit too tight, as the arm holes are placed high, and you really don't want to have them sawing at your pits...:D

Surferbruce

Familiar Face
I'm really thinking about getting one of these. I'm living in europe but will be back in the states for a week in October. Just enough time to get a fit jacket.
Thinking battered tan with no kidney belt and single point yoke, maybe single chest pocket...

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Craig, hard to believe your BR is over two years old. Seems like only yesterday you first posted it.o_O

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I know, it gave me a bit of a start when I saw the date on the first post. It's softened up completely now, as you'd expect, but even my other half commented on how good it's looking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy