Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero Elvis fqhh

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Arrived today

As9DMd6.jpg

c5yeuX9.jpg

loULUWh.png

QRZ9OuR.png

Front Quarter Hound Dog Hide!!!!

Edward

Bartender
I had a dream last nigtht where I was wearing one of these, except Denny had modified the lining to take CE armour inserts. Hmmnn.....

lol @ the normal jacket comment.

I had a dream last nigtht where I was wearing one of these, except Denny had modified the lining to take CE armour inserts. Hmmnn.....

Well then what else is there to think about? It is the chosen one. Elvis jacket is the destiny. Oh, and they do make pockets for the armour so what are you waiting for.

Edward

Bartender
lol @ the normal jacket comment.

Well then what else is there to think about? It is the chosen one. Elvis jacket is the destiny. Oh, and they do make pockets for the armour so what are you waiting for.

Ohh! They do? I was planning to ask them about that when I had the funds (next few months, I hope...). Great to know! :) Just have to acquire the licence now..... ;)

The dogs bollocks

Familiar Face
Yup, this jacket is really a one of a kind design, pretty differente from the other "D Pocket" choices.

What size did you order Edgar and what would be your ' normal' size.
Is close fit or just as you would expect a biker jacket to fit.
I'm thinking I might need one size up from my highwayman
Great choice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Edgar Laurel

One of the Regulars
What size did you order Edgar and what would be your ' normal' size.
Is close fit or just as you would expect a biker jacket to fit.
I'm thinking I might need one size up from my highwayman
Great choice!

The fit is trim but not skin tight at all, just like it should be.
The jacket was done has per my own specs so although the base is a size 36 (I usually sit between 36 and 38 sizes, it all depends on the cut of jacket) it has a slightly longer length (the 36 had an amazingly short 23.5 lenght so I asked Aero to had a little lenght so it would sit at a 25.) and the sleeves are slimmer.
A jacket like for example a Board Racer will probably need to be sized up by one size, the Elvis jacket not so much.

The dogs bollocks

Familiar Face
The fit is trim but not skin tight at all, just like it should be.
The jacket was done has per my own specs so although the base is a size 36 (I usually sit between 36 and 38 sizes, it all depends on the cut of jacket) it has a slightly longer length (the 36 had an amazingly short 23.5 lenght so I asked Aero to had a little lenght so it would sit at a 25.) and the sleeves are slimmer.
A jacket like for example a Board Racer will probably need to be sized up by one size, the Elvis jacket not so much.

Great , thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR