Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero Highwayman, fit advice needed...

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow! What a difference.

That looks so much better, looking at the first set of pics I was thinking to myself you might be better with a different style/cut as it just didn't look good at all (sorry to be blunt).

This looks great though! Was it 1 or 2 sizes smaller?

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Hot damn, what a difference! It's a perfect fit now. I would definitely ask about the hide. I was under the impression that the tag was important, but it could just be a minor mistake.

JanW

New in Town
@ProteinNerd

I sized down 1 size, with +1 inch to the length and sleeves.

Good to know it fits well, the only concern right now is confirming the leather type. Other than that, I'm all praises for Aero (and may even consider another jacket, perhaps in goat, later down the line).

Wow! What a difference.

That looks so much better, looking at the first set of pics I was thinking to myself you might be better with a different style/cut as it just didn't look good at all (sorry to be blunt).

This looks great though! Was it 1 or 2 sizes smaller?

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Looks great, definitely worth the time and effort of the remake! Congratulations!

edit; It probably is just a different batch of leather. The first one didn't look very tumbled, more like regular fqhh, this one looks much more like most tumbled jackets I have seen. I wouldn't worry about the tag. Aero just puts in different stuff depending on what they have available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy